Download PM Equine
The ultimate desktop and tablet application for performance horse pedigrees
In order to download PM Equine Trial version, your contact info is required and a user account will be created.
The download file will contain a full version of PM Equine available for 30 days.
Before the expiry you can Register on this website for continued use of PM Equine.
Minimum System Requirements
- Currently supported versions of Windows, i.e. Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7
- 1GB disk space
- 4GB RAM
Once you click Pay Now you will be redirected to the Secure PayPal website. If you have a PayPal account with the credit card you plan to use, you must log into that account. If you do not have a PayPal account, nor do you wish to have one, click Don't Have a PayPal account on the right and follow the instructions.
Ensure that you have completed all of the steps and then click Return to Pedigree Matching site.
Pedigree Matching will contact you after purchase.
When you download PM Equine
Important Note: If you had a BETA version of PM Equine installed, this has to be removed first before running setup.
- Once the download has finished you may find the PMEquineSetup-SB/PMEquineSetup-TBQH .zip file in your downloads folder. Make note of where your browser saves its downloaded files in order to find it.
- Unzip/extract the contents of the PMEquineSetup-SB/PMEquineSetup-TBQH .zip file before attempting to run the install. Programs like WinZip or 7ZIP can be used to do this. The program will give you a view of the files you may extract. Select the main folder, extract it and be sure to note the location where you do so.
- Once folder unzipped you may open the ReadMe.txt file for helpful information.
- Run the “setup.exe” file contained within the PMEquineSetup folder and follow the prompts. PM Equine will be installed in the folder \Program Files (x86)\PMEquine\PMEquine\ and a Microsoft Database Engine will be set up.
- A desktop icon for PM Equine will be added after install. PM Equine can be launched via this icon.
PM Equine BETA
- Via Control Panel -> Programs and Features, locate PM Equine in the list and click Uninstall, follow the prompts.
- Once uninstalled, navigate to the “C:\Program Files\” folder or the “C:\Program Files (x86)\” folder (or the folder you installed the software to) and if there is a PMEquine folder still present, then delete this and everything inside, including databases.
PM Equine V1.00
If you need to uninstall PM Equine, then use the Windows uninstall feature in Control Panel under Add/remove programs or Programs and Features.